The images and graphics as well as the spectacular winning options make video poker a game with many addicts worldwide.
Play Video Poker
Video poker is easier than it looks. There are multiple options to win and the best thing is that you can start playing it now at JuegosdeCasino.net with its spectacular platform that offers, among others, this unforgettable game.
Fundamentals of a Video Poker Game
If you have ever played poker, video poker is practically the same with the difference that you are going to play against the poker machine instead of against other opponents.
At first you get five cards. From those cards you can choose which ones you replace and which ones you keep. Once you choose, the software gives you new cards replacing those you didn’t want to keep. The important thing is to try to get a good hand of cards that will give you good wins.
Video Poker Winnings
Depending on the video poker casino the winnings in this game vary. In general, there are two types of payments in video poker. These are the 9/6 paytable and the 8/5 paytable. The first is better than the second.
In the 9/6 paytable the following are the payouts depending on the hand you get:
- Escalera Real de Color: 800 times what you bet
- Straight Flush: 50 times what you bet
- Poker: 25 times what you bet
- Full House: 9 times what you bet
- Color: 6 times bet
- Staircase: 4 times bet
- Tercia: 3 times what was bet
- Two pairs: 2 times bet
- One pair: 1 time bet
The difference between 9/6 and 8/5 is that 8/5 only pays 8 times what is bet by a Full House and 5 times what is bet by a Color, of rest the payments are equal to 9/6.
What to Focus On When Playing Video Poker
The first thing to do when playing video poker is to learn about the winning hands. It is also very useful to learn about the strategies related to this game, but that will be discussed in another article.
You must pay attention to the cards with great care and cunning so that you get some of the winning combinations.
These will be explained below:
- Royal Flush: Is when you get 10, J, Q, K and Ace from the same suit.
- Straight Flush: This is when you get cards with consecutive values or numbers of the same suit. For example 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, and 10 of hearts.
- Poker: This is when you get four cards of the same value and from different suits. For example 4 of spades, 4 of hearts, 4 of clubs, and 4 of diamonds.
- Full House: This is when you get three cards of the same value and a pair. For example a 3 of hearts, 3 of spades, and 3 of clubs, and a 10 of hearts and a 10 of diamonds.
- Color: Also called Flush, is when you get 5 cards of the same suit. For example a 2, 5, 8, 10, and Q for diamonds.
- Ladder: This is when you get a five-card ladder. Not all cards are of the same suit. For example 2 of diamonds, 3 of spades, 4 of diamonds, 5 of clubs, and 6 of hearts.
- Third: This is when you get three cards of the same value. For example 10 of hearts, 10 of spades, and 10 of clubs.
- Two pairs: For example 2 of hearts, 2 of spades, and 5 of spades, and 5 of clubs.
- A pair: For example 10 of hearts and 10 of spades.
Now that you know which are the winning hands, you should study strategies to know how to get them more easily by speaking from a probabilistic point of view. On our website you can find these strategies to start applying them in your game.
Jacks or Better
The “Jacks or Better” is a very interesting video poker version. A normal video poker game is played here and a side bet is made at the beginning of the game. If you get 2 J at the start of the game, the player immediately wins this bet. Then the game is continued as it would normally be.
Video Poker is a game that attracts many players from all over the world. Poker machines are searched for by players in all physical and online casinos. It is exciting to think that you can get a good hand like a Royal Flush or Straight Flush and have a chance to win either 800 or 50 times what you bet.